B&M stores that actually carry Radian??

U

Unregistered

I'm in the DFW area and really don't want to bother with ordering online if I'm not going to get a good fit. Do any of you know of actual stores that sell them?? Thanks

Amber

ADS

ccjones

Speaking of Sunshine Kids, I noticed on their website (www.skjp.com) that they removed the pic of the Radian from their homepage, and when you click on the "Car Seats" link in the left frame, it takes you to a blank page. Considering I own two Radians, this definitely makes me curious. Maybe they are rewriting the literature about the Radian? I did send a few links from this message board about the Radian and the problems people have installing it FF with the seatbelt to the Sunshine Kids Marketing Director. I am tempted to call Sunshine Kids and find out what the deal is, but I just don't have the time right now, maybe someone else can call?!?

Colleen

ccjones

That is weird, because I tried going to their webpage using the link you pasted above in both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, and no luck. Is it possible that you've visited the Radian webpage before, and your browser is just using a cached copy? Sorry, I'm a computer geek (it's what pays the bills). In other words, if you've visited the Radian webpage before, it's very possible that your browser (probably Internet Explorer) is just accessing the cached, or saved, version of the webpage that is stored on your computer. I have my browsers set not to cache, so each time I access a webpage, my browser acts like I've never been there before.

-Colleen

LuvBug

Oh I know exactly what you are saying ;) (somewhat of a geek myself) but I have cleaned my cache since the last time I went there, for sure. I will try again though and see if its just me, or just you lol!

ccjones

OK, let me know how you fare. I can access the rest of their website just fine, which is the strange part. Every other link on that left-side frame works, except the Car Seat link. I also explained the caching thing more for the benefit of the non-techie people who might read this, than for you personally, so I hope you don't mind!

-Colleen

LuvBug

its ok.
Still the same to me, I can access everything from all pages.

(and now I have to go log back in to everything lol!)

ccjones

Sorry about you losing all your log-ins...I can't understand why only one page of their website won't work for me. This is something that DH is going to have to investigate for me (he is an Internet Security guru by trade LOL). Thanks again for checking. And if anyone else has this problem, let me know so I don't think I'm going crazy!

Colleen

U

Unregistered

Ok you made me curious, so I checked out the website. I had no problems, and I have my machine set to not save the settings either.

ccjones

OK, my Comcast Internet at home must be possessed or something, because I just tried going to the Radian webpage here at work, and it loads just fine. I am thoroughly confused now, but you all were right, so thank you for letting me know!

Colleen

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC