Combi Convertibles?

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Does anyone know the top harness slot height of the combi Victoria? I'm considering buying one as a spare seat. I know they are cumbersome but i really want to get the girls seats that have breathable covers for summer. The combi looks nice but i want something they wont outgrow too soon (they are no where near 40 pounds so that doesnt bother me much)

ADS

LuvBug

Is the victoria still made? I know the avatar was rereleased. It has top slots of 14.5-16". It has super slanted slots, the bottom of the slot is 14.5, the top of the slot is 16". I have to wonder which measurement the child could actually fit until?

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Its not on thier website anymore but some stores are still selling them on the internet. The avatar claims to fit a 40" child but that may or may not be a realistic figure.

I dont care for the avatar (its bulkier than the Victoria) but i'm considering it too.

LuvBug

Are you planning on using it for some RF and some FF? If you plan on switching it from RF to FF often then Id probably go with one of the above. But if you only plan on using it FF Id just go with a combination seat with tall slots.

Dreaming_of_Speed

Senior Community Member
Some of each. I want one as a spare seat so depending on who needs a spare it would be FFing or RFing. i'd still like to know the top slot height for it before i bought one but i may buy it anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC