For Sale '06 Parkway

MOM25BOYS

I have a '06 Parkway up for sale.:) I bought it from Lydonal65 about 1 month ago. It will have a Woodstock cover on it shortly. Accident Free and in excellent shape. I have a spare Nautilus I am going to use with DS1 and plus I need to fund something else, hehehe.:D Not sure what shipping would be yet and honestly don't know what to ask for the seat. I have $65 in it all together. I may just post this on Ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here needed it. Pics to come soon. It is naked right now since I traded my Express with someone.:rolleyes:, but it has a Woodstock on the way.;)

Last edited:
ADS

MOM25BOYS

Just wanted to add that I would be more than happy to sell it naked for what I paid for it which was $35 plus actual shipping.:)

MOM25BOYS

Yikes!:eek: It is going to cost a little over $50 to ship this packabe to you in Oregon.. DHL was the cheapest with $50 and UPS was $55! It not that heavy just oversized.:( And yes it has a 6 yr expiration.:) Sorry the shipping is so high. This may benifit someone closer to me on the east coast than someone on the west.

MOM25BOYS

Wait, I checked what Parcel Post with the Post Office and for once they were cheaper. It would be just $30. It may take 7 days to get to you, but hey thats alot cheaper than a quarter of a tank of gas for me.:)

broken4u05

Bummer! I asked dh and he said "no" due to the excessive shipping ... I hope it sells quickly to someone close!

Hey if you live in MD or even parts of VA i am willing to sell mine. It is about a year old (not sure date i am not home right now to look) but we can meet somewhere if you are close. Shipping will be high due to how big it is but if you are close that would work just let me know

MOM25BOYS

Hey if you live in MD or even parts of VA i am willing to sell mine. It is about a year old (not sure date i am not home right now to look) but we can meet somewhere if you are close. Shipping will be high due to how big it is but if you are close that would work just let me know

She is in Oregon and I am in North Carolina, so shipping would be about the same for you to ship to her also.:(

MOM25BOYS

No problem and thanks for trying to help her out. I wish shipping wasn't soooo high for stuff lately. :( But I understand the gas and all with the distance it would be going, KWIM.:) I might just end up posting locally on craigslist or doing the ebay route.:shrug-shoulders:

MOM25BOYS

One more Bump.:) Going to Ebay as soon as my cover gets here. Just wanted to make sure no one wants it to save on listing fees.....:whistle:

MOM25BOYS

One more bump.:D The Woodstock cover will be here tomorrow or Thursday from another mama on the board here I bought it from. Please, I need this gone.....:whistle: Asking $60 plus shipping which the cheapest I could find was USPS $20-$30.:)

MOM25BOYS

Bump for pic.:) DOM 9/14/06 Denim shows a some wash wear, but I expected that. Otherwise in great shape and very cute!

Please excuse the mess. I haven't made my bed up today yet.:eek:

P1010116.jpg

MOM25BOYS

Yeah, not girly too me.:) DH likes the denim in it, but I bought it hoping it would puzzle between my 2 Nautilus on the 3rd row, but it is just too wide across the center to fit.:( Thanks though!:D

Yeah, not girly too me.:) DH likes the denim in it, but I bought it hoping it would puzzle between my 2 Nautilus on the 3rd row, but it is just too wide across the center to fit.:( Thanks though!:D

No problem. I think it is actually cute. Oh well. I would save it for my 3 1/2 year old, but he can still fit rearfacing. I don't see him needing till he is 7 or 8, lol!

MOM25BOYS

Thanks.:) My soon to be 5yr old loved it when he used it as a backup seat for a couple of weeks, but I much rather him be in his Nautilus harnessed than in the Parkway with a seatbelt.:thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC