Printable BRU coupons!

ADS

singingpond

The coupons say 'only original coupons accepted' on them. Does anyone know how they define an 'original' coupon? Is it an original if I run it off on my printer??

I could use that $20 off coupon on a Nautilus.... if it works.

Katrin

MomofOlivia407

My guess is this: print off the page, but don't cut them up...take the whole page into BRU so they can see you printed it off your computer, i.e. it's not a copy...but I guess a copy would look like them, too. I would think that since there is a link, you'll be able to use them...sorry, not much help, but I have used internet coupons there before with no problems...

banging my head! I just ordered a trevi last night from albeebaby and NOW i see these coupons! I could have gotten one TODAY for use TODAY with those coupons and it would have only cost me $5 more! ugh! thanks for the coupons.. i may head out to use some of the other ones.

Last edited:

Wineaux

Those coupons are the real deal. I got a link to the same PDF file on the Babies-R-Us site via email from BRU. There isn't a limit to the number of coupons you can use, but they do only allow one coupon per transaction, so you will want to split your purchases into multiples of $25 BEFORE taxes in order to use the $5 Off $25 coupon. For small purchases the $5 Off $25 is the best deal as it's a 20% discount on a $25 purchase. For larger purchases that you can't split into $25 increments use the 15% off coupon as it's a much better deal.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC