Question Chicco Keyfit30 & Trevi Stroller

Melnme78

I was at the BRU over the weekend to look at the car seats and strollers. I initially wanted a Maclaren but couldn't find a matching infant car seat. So I've decided to go with the Chicco Keyfit30 and Trevi stroller. At BRU they only had Chicco strollers but no car seats at all. I liked the stroller they had, its Organce/Gray. Where can I find the machting Keyfit30 car seat in Orange/Gray?

ADS

mominabigtruck

I was at bru last weekend also and they didn't have any keyfits but the specialty baby store in the mall already had new ones not affected by the recall.

But online's probably your best bet anyways and you might get a little better deal. I always find that bru's usually the highest piced.

Melnme78

I've been looking online but I couldn't find anyone carrying this color, Extreme. Incase if I do come across online how can I find out whether they're the affected ones or not?

I'm due in September, so I still have time and don't need to rush.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Your best bet would be to contact the vendor and ask them the seat's date of manufacture to see if the date is within the range affected by the recall. The link posted above indicates the affected date range.

Melnme78

I was reading the reviews on this site on the Chicco Trevi. And it doesn't sound good. Specially regarding the Sun visor. Has it changed recently? Or does everyone still feel the same about the Trevi? I'm having second thoughts now.

My second choice was the Maclaren Techno XLR. Do they have a matching infant car seat? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thank you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC