Vent Vent & Stroller replacement question

Starlight

Senior Community Member
My boys somehow managed to break the canopy on my Peg Perego Venezia. I am ticked. But it is $77 to replace the stupid canopy. And the stroller, which was made in 2001, is just not worth that (LOL).

So, now I have to replace it. I have my jogger, I have my Maclaren, so what I need now is a good mall stroller. And, naturally, I'm on a budget.

Any suggestions for a *good* mall stroller??? I'd love to buy a Quinny Buzz, but I think dh would kill me. And, it's not a good mall stroller, what w/ the lack of basket and no cupholders. :rolleyes:

ADS

jmenard

I have an Inglesina Trip and I love it (coming from a Maclaren Triumph). It doesn't tip when I take dd out, unless I have something really heavy hanging on it. The basket is easy to get to. The wheels are larger so it steers easier/smoother.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
The Mac doesn't have cupholders, or a tray for my little guy, and the basket is so tiny it is just not worth it as a mall stroller. We use it mostly for traveling.

lovinwaves

Bummer about the canopy.

The new Quinny Zapp's do have a basket, although it's probably not big enough for shopping. You can fix the cup holder issue by getting a Sunshine Kids Buggy Buddy http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=36307&highlight=buggy+buddy. They do tend to be tippy, but since they added a 4th wheel they are not *as* bad. It's great for the mall as far as ease of use, navigating, easy to steer, but probably not a good stroller to load the shopping sacks up on.

Hmm..let me think about this. I would really scope out Strollers and Beyond(they may have their own site now that is more like a forum), or StrollerSwap on Yahoo groups and try to get a nice stroller at a great price.

I think the Baby Jogger Mini would be perfect for your situation, but $$$ :(

I will see if I find any deals online and let you know ;)

ETA: I just realized I misread. You said "Quinny Buzz". I was giving you info on the Zapp.

What about a P3? You can always find those! That is an AWESOME mall stroller! Two cup holders for the kiddo, and one for Mom(not all of them have this though), Nice canopy, easy fold, Small fold(considering it is a full size stroller), carseat compatible ;) ;) ;) , well you know because your stroller was somewhat similar.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Dh likes the Cortina, and the P3. :shrug-shoulders:

He's irked because I have 4 strollers in my possession right now, the Mac, the Jogger, the broken Peg and one of the short lived FP Sit N Stand type thingys, that is also broken (can't fold.)

Not to mention, we aren't sure if we'll need a double this fall or not. So, we're not sure.

But, he was really leaning towards a Chicco Travel System. Which is definitely cool. :D

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Well, knowing that FP is sending us a refund for the FP one that we have - a whole $140 too - will make it easier to replace the Peg. I'm wondering if I should go ahead and "splurge" on the Joovy, knowing we'll have fk's, tho?

lovemybabies924

im getting the peg perego P3 Pliko cuz it has the toddler step on the back because DD wont sit in the double as much as she used to.. and it folds tiny! i have a bob duallie for walks so the p3 will be my mall stroller!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC