Anyone know where I can get a Cdn Parkway anymore?

desiree_leigh

I've called Baby's World and looked at TJs and Crocodile's sites - don't see any. Anyone know of online retailers from Canada that still have parkways?! Thanks!

ADS

canadianmom2three

Thanks Terri!! It, its my swap....but I know they still have them at the site where I ordered, snugglebugz $119+tax with 'free' shipping...but beware, if you don't like it and want to return, you pay their cost to ship to you plus your own cost to ship back to them.....hence me selling mine on swap:whistle:

I think they are also in stock at several other online retailers too, just haven't checked lately since I ordered mine a couple weeks ago.

Jumanji

I'm in search of one too. I'm hoping to find one in Brownstone but looks like I may have to settle for whatever I can find.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Okay, I found one here :

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2688377

There was another one last night ( I was looking and debating...due to our Radian debacle...) - but already seems to be gone!!

When I just checked it's showing 2 left for purchase (add a high number of something to that cart and it'll tell you how many are available. :))

Could be people who cancelled or payment fell through? But whatever the case may be, they're only a few orders away from gone.

Jumanji

Also note, the Snugglebunz website now states this on their Britax Parkway - Onyx that's still listed on the site:

RETURN POLICY: This item is final sale. No exchanges or refunds.

canadianmom2three

She (snugglebugz owner)told me on the phone refunds are allowed if it is not compatable with your child/your car. She was happy to take my refund, gave me a confirmation # to return, then explained their return policy, which is where it all fell apart. I failed to read the fine print which states that the customer pays return shipping PLUS the original cost of their 'free' shipping. For me, that worked out to just about $50, which was almost 1/2 the cost of the seat!!! For that price, I will keep it (and try to sell to recoup some of the $$). I was sooo convinced that DS would do great in it, but he finds the seat depth too short, and is constatntly slumping down trying to rest his feet on the seat in front, or the front of his own vehicle seat, which throws the lap belt into the wrong position. He was complaining that it just isn't comfy......Maybe they are being more strict with their policy now, but that was just a couple weeks ago.

AnnD

I ordered one a few weeks ago from dearbornbaby.com on the suggestion of this board - and my daughter simply loves it - but they aren't listing them anymore.

Now just have to figure out if I should get my two Frontiers or leave her in the Parkway.

... might have to start a thread.

Last edited:

i&j's mom

I believe kids furniture gallery here in Edmonton had some in stock...780 435 5472. I have no idea if she will ship,but never hurts to ask. The Frontier is apparently being approved the end of this month, so if you want a 5 point harness a little longer it should be here soon.

Debn31

Any idea how much the Frontiers will cost???
At this point, we're looking at the True Fit (due to my Radian fiasco) for both boys, but would consider the Frontier (going to go take a look at them right now).

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Frontier MSRP is $299.

We don't have a definite ship time on the Frontier yet unless Britax released something new to retailers. The original time line was expecting to ship mid-June and be in stores end of month/beginning of July. In the Britax chat with Sarah Tilton though, she indicated that the manual was still being written and that the seats (BLVD, Diplomat and Frontier,) were about 60 days away from shipping. So I'm expecting them to arrive in August.

I cheched Britax's site the other day and the CDN manuals aren't up for any of the 3 seats yet, so they definitely haven't shipped yet. I honestly wouldn't hold out hope for end of this month, but you never know. :thumbsup:

Jumanji

Received my Parkway today. It has a manufacture date of Dec 07 which isn't to bad considering they stopped making them in January.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC