Question Uppa Vista vs I'Coo Targo vs Teutonia vs Bugaboo Chameleon

mcmachete

First, does anyone know if any of these strollers work with a Chicco Infant Keyfit 30?

Second, how would you order these from best to worst (we were also considering the Orbit but it seems too bulky for my wife)?

We thought we had figured this whole car-seat/stroller thing out (and we pretty much have - we want the Keyfit but will settle for the Graco for an infant seat... and will go for the Britax Boulevard when the time comes) - but we're revisiting the whole stroller thing now that the Chicco S3 is so tough to find (and so limited in color choices).

Thanks!

ADS

bfmarini

I can't speak for the I'Coo Stroller, but I know that the Vista is definitely not compatible with the Keyfit car seat. Currently, the only adapters they have are for Graco and Peg Perego. We've been selling the Keyfit car seats 10 to 1 over Graco so I have been in contact with my rep to see if they intend on producing a Chicco Adapter. As of right now, there doesn't seem to be any plans for one.

I'm pretty sure the bugaboo is also not compatible with the keyfit.

As for as ordering them ( uppababy vs bugaboo ), at least from the sales that we've seen and from speaking to other dealers in our area, the Uppababy is definitely taking market share from the Bugaboo, selling 4 to 1 in some places.

The Vista is much cheaper and comes with most everything right out of the box.

Hope this is a bit helpful.

Rosey

Bugaboo Chameleon: 21lbs
Uppa baby: 25lbs
I'coo targo: 22lbs

I have never heard of anyone going wrong with a bugaboo (not that I have ever had one :) Most stroller are trying to be like bugaboo. I would say go that direction. Otherwise the stokke is the only thing in that price range and I would only get that if I had a bad back. I played with a bugaboo at Right Start and had to hold myself back from falling in love. Of course I have never played with the others.

Rosey

Get a graco SafeSeat. It is a good seat that will last a long time and the color choices keep getting better.

MamaRica

I love love love my VISTA.

I just called the company a few weeks ago and asked them if there are any plans on making a different car seat adapter in the future.

They told me they are planning to introduce a Keyfit adapter in fall...they said Sept/Oct but they have no sure date and it could be later.

HTH.

Rica

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC