My Marathon is HERE!!

Shanora

Well its here, it only took 2 days (5 with the weekend...). I LOVE it....I figured I'd post some pictures.....

Picture of the seat itself
IMGP2731.jpg

Picture of Liam....ignore the expression...lol
IMGP2727.jpg

Another picture....
IMGP2729.jpg

From the picture when I ordered it, I thought it was going to have A LOT more green....but this one should be fine.....Just have to watch what he has in the van food wise....

ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I mean, MAs and Blvds come with the LATCH connectors set up for RF, and if you turn the seat FF you need to switch the LATCH connectors like this.

ETA: BW1426, we cross posted :) and good analogy!

Shanora

I need to what???

Thats the way the seat came....and there is NOTHING in the manual about having to switch them.

Ok now I'm all confused....lol Help

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Yes, it's in the manual, towards the back. They come set up to RF, you have to switch them to FF. Watch the video.

Shanora

ok....nevermind....I'll go and do that right now....I thought it looked odd when I was trying to install them....

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Did the video help? I have found the instructions in the manual not very helpful at all, and it's hard to explain.

Shanora

the video is awesome....it helped alot. In fact I checked it out, before I checked out the manual.....lol.

Thanks again!

courtfrog2

OMG... Thanks for explaining this! I had it wrong for a while now! I even read the manual I promise.

I feel terrible. :(

Is there anything else special about the Marathon, Regent, Companion, or Parkway that I should know about.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
OMG... Thanks for explaining this! I had it wrong for a while now! I even read the manual I promise.

I feel terrible. :(

Is there anything else special about the Marathon, Regent, Companion, or Parkway that I should know about.

It really is only a tiny little blip in the manual, and if you don't notice the label on the LATCH connectors it's really easy to miss. I have had to fix several of these at seat checks.

courtfrog2

I just thank God that I have only checked one Marathon at a seat check so far and it was installed rear facing and it was brand new so I am safe. I feel bad that it was my own kid's seat, but I would feel worse if I checked someone's seat and sent them away with it wrong.

That's why I love this forum... nobody locally from Safe kids knows nearly as much as everyone on here.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC