Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Nautilus - Can it be top tethered only in booster mode?

I searched, but couldn't really find what I needed and I haven't been on in quite a while, so I'm way out of the loop. No, we're nowhere near needing a booster, but I've been wondering about this for a while.

I know the Nautilus can be LATCH'd in booster mode, but can it be top tethered only (such as if the vehicle has top tether anchors, but no lower anchors)?

Thanks!
    Mom to P (9), J (almost 8), & E (2.5)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Nautilus - Can it be top tethered only in booster mode?

Yes, my email from Graco CS says that you can use either the lower anchors or the tether or both in booster mode.
    CPST & Mommy to three wonderful kiddos...
    DS#1 - 12.5 years - Seatbelt
    DS#2 - 10 years - Backless TB
    DD - 5 years - Flora XTSL & Orange Parkway

CPS Fanatic

Cool. I've been wondering about this also (older vehicles here, with top tether anchors, but no lower anchors in the seat bight).

Katrin

yeaaaa! i'm so excited about this! this is one of the reasons I bought this seat for my 5 year old a few days ago...but I was forgetting that our current car only has tether anchors, not latch. so, glad to know that when she outgrows the harness, we'll still be able to use the tether. Thanks for the info!

I have no clue

but wanted to say SAMMMMMM!!!!! Missed you!
    Misty
    SAHM to Cooper, 04/16/06 and Aurora, 06/25/11