Anyone interested in Husky covers?

Kellyr2

I had a wreck yesterday, so I'm done with my Huskies, and will be selling the covers. If no one here wants them, they'll go on ebay.

I haven't even thought of pricing yet, so make me an offer.
I have one full set of Marina blue - the cover, belly pad, shoulder pads, and hugs.
Then I have the tan plush cover, I forget what it's called. It does NOT have the shoulder or belly pads, but does have hugs.

I have a recline bar that was not installed at the time of the crash, if anyone happens to need a spare.

ADS

Kellyr2

I've gotten a few PMs, and am working through responding to those. I'll be taking pics ASAP. It may take me a couple days, but I just wanted to make sure that someone around here might want them. Between the stress of the wreck, moving this weekend, and 3 kids, I'm a bit frazzled right now. But I'll get the PMs finished up tomorrow at the very least, and get pics soon.

Kellyr2

Oh, I do have a Husky manual as well, if anyone needs it. I bought one of these seats used from another tech, and she forgot to give me the manual, which was fine since I already had one. But if anyone needs a spare, let me know.

Also, unless you tell me otherwise, I'm washing these. They smell like air bag fumes. If you are buying, and would prefer to have them shipped as is, just let me know.

I'm packing up my kitchen this morning, I'll take a break at lunch and I'll get pics taken and uploaded then.

mommyjkl

I'm sorry you got in an accident! I hope everyone is okay! Moving, too, all in the same week! :hugs: I can see why you are a bit "frazzled"! Good luck and sending you happy thoughts! :)

agurlsride

I had a wreck yesterday, so I'm done with my Huskies, and will be selling the covers. If no one here wants them, they'll go on ebay.

I haven't even thought of pricing yet, so make me an offer.
I have one full set of Marina blue - the cover, belly pad, shoulder pads, and hugs.
Then I have the tan plush cover, I forget what it's called. It does NOT have the shoulder or belly pads, but does have hugs.

I have a recline bar that was not installed at the time of the crash, if anyone happens to need a spare.

Hi there, do you still have either of these covers?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC