Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Unhappy graco nautilus no longer at Target

So I am still waiting for my 2 GN seats that I ordered through the sale at Target. Earlier today it showed the seats are out of stock. Now when I do a search on the target web site it show no matches to that product. I hope they aren't going to come back to those of us who ordered them and say SORRY!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: graco nautilus no longer at Target

A lot of times if something at Target is out of stock, when you search for it, it won't show up in the search. So hopefully, they're just out of stock cause they are shipping it to you!
    Rachel
    mama to Paige and Caleb

Carseat Crazy

That's what I would expect. If you managed to order them, and got an order confirmation email or whatever, then you should expect to receive them. A place like Target generally knows exactly how many of an item they have to sell; it will show as unavailable when they've sold that number, regardless of how many have shipped.

-Sarah

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but you may or may not get them. About a month ago I ordered a comforter, sheets, shams, bedskirt, curtains, etc...the whole enchilada to re do my dd's room (yeah for her big girl bed...she got a full size!). Anyway, one item was NOT in the box, even though the packing slip said it was. I called Target right away & they were apologetic...but said it was essentially too bad for me, as they had no more of the item in stock & didn't know when they'd be getting them back in.

Now, they refunded my Visa & gave me a $10 credit on my target.com acct for my inconvenience, which was great. Plus, they got the item back in stock 2 days later & I snapped it up using my $10 off!

Point is, cross your fingers & hope for the best. If you don't get your seat, though, call & politely complain. You'll likely get something for your hassle, as they want to keep customers. Good luck...I'm sending positive vibes your way!!

Oh shoot!! I ordered one during the sale, as I'm sure many others did too. I'm assuming they have an order on its way from Graco with an undetermined arrival date. They have prob just sold all of them and don't want to presell anymore since that first order hasn't even shipped yet.

The Graco Nautilus is new, and I doubt it is going to disappear. I thought Target was even going to carry them in the store come summer. Maybe the new ones are taking longer to ship from Graco because of the new manual? I wish mine would hurry up though. Dd still fits in her Triumph, but I am anxious for her new seat.

Kimberly

I ordered my dd's birthday present from target in November. Her birthday was in December. Her gift came at the end of March. Four times the expected ship date was moved. I was not happy with Target.

Christine

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

The word from lifesavers was that they were supposed to be available at Target starting in July.

http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...4&postcount=18

Target.com has had the GN with "Item arriving in 2 to 6 weeks" for a few months now. I still see it on target.com, but they must not be pre-selling anymore until they actually have them in stock.

Carseat Crazy

They are back on the Target site and on sale for 10% off and free shipping. If you go through AAA.com you can get another 10% off. It says they usually ship within 24 hours instead of the 2-6 weeks it was last time.

Oh, that's a great deal. For those that can't get the AAA discount to work (I never could), I used the Border's Perks link for 10% off. I like ordering from Target because you can return it to the store if you need to.

Kimberly