Sold! BNIB Mutsy Spider Stroller (blue).

lovinwaves

I am relisting this on Swap. Someone said they wanted it and never came through with the money.

I have a brand new in box, Mutsy Spider in Bright Blue Color.

This stroller has a weight limit of 55lbs.

It is a newer model. You can read more about it here: http://www.mutsy.com/products/spider

$130shipped(I pay shipping). :) Retail for $249.

87038.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Re: Brand New in Box, MUTSY Spider Stroller-Bright Blue

Waaaaah, I want it :eek:.

I hope someone else wants it, too, because I have zero money for strollers :whistle:

lovinwaves

No particular reason. Just don't need it. We are moving in soon, and it will just be one less thing to move!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member

Ooh, I saw one of these last weekend at the Green Festival! It was super cool :)

jdchic3

Waah! I want it too, but, like the others, my DH would kill me!

jdchic3

Hey mel, how do you think this stroller would do outdoors? I don't mean hiking, just like at the zoo on some slightly rough ground? Or should I be looking for air tires? This stroller is SO cute!

lovinwaves

3-wheel stroller in general do well on slightly offroad conditions. I have pushed this stroller in the grass before and not had any issues. I think it would work great for the zoo! :) Of course, air tires are awesome too.

Melizerd

Oh no You still have it?! Ack! I'm going to talk to DH tomorrow about it because I'm SICK of my stroller and we went to a flea market and I fought with it the whole time because it's slightly dirt and grass and my stroller SUCKS.

Is that a small basket underneath?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC