Jane Indy and Recaro Vivo booster

mburks26

Could someone measure these the whole height not just from the seat to the belt guide. but the whole thing from the floor to the top of the head reast if possible can you alos measure the seats when reclined all the way the same way?

Or compare to the GN when reclined and the head rest is in the 2nd from heightest postion where it needs to be for top harness use.

Thanks in Adavance

ADS

Mattkarn

On the Vivo measuring from the floor to the top with it adjusted to the highest setting I am getting 33 inches.

ETA: I taped the tape meausure to the wall and remeasured and got just below 32" from wall to top of the head rest for the Vivo.
For the GN I got 33" exactly in the last harnessed position and 34.5" in the top booster position from the wall to the top of the head rest.

I am not sure what else your asking for but if you explain better I can try. I will go pull my GN out of the car really quick.

mburks26

I know how high the GN was I was trying to compare the heights to see if any booster was shorter. I can fit the GN in my car in full recline mode with the head rest in the last hanressed position so i was looking for pics of the GN reclined all the way head rest in the last harnessed position and the Vivo or Jane Indy with the head rest all the way up.
measurements are good thanks does the Vivo recline if so could you measure the same way with it fully reclined. I have noticed thats about the only time I get seats in my car if they are reclined as well as I really need pics of the bottom the Vivo. I have also found that the way the bottom of the booster/car seat is also affects if it will fit as well. its really hard to explain
thanks for the measurements

TerisBoys

The Vivo doesn't recline, but the back isn't perfectly straight either.

Would a shot of them back-to-back help? Or side by side in the same vehicle?

The Vivo also sits lower on the seat - so it wouldn't have to be up as high as the Nauti as soon. Ryan's on the second to top slot in his Nauti (with the headrest adjusted accordingly, and fits in the Vivo at it's lowest setting.

Mattkarn

Well the Vivo kinda reclines, but its more so the seat sits plush against the back seat of the car, but I measured it in the most reclined setting and got 31" from floor to top.

Ok here are some pictures of the Vivo and GN next to each other, the Vivo is in the highest setting and the GN in top harnesses position. Sorry they're naked I am washing the covers.

sean023.jpg

sean022.jpg

And here is the bottom of the Vivo.
sean026.jpg

sean027.jpg

mburks26

thanks soo much I think I found my booster for my car as long as they dont change anything on them. two more measurement if you dont mind could you measure the following parts where the lines are please and thank you
vivo-1.jpg

the vivo is just a hair shorter then the parkway for belt guides right

these are the seats im trying to fit it in. the GN fits for harness but its soo close to the belt guide that It wont work for booster plus its too tall
when the head rest is all the way up but I can use it in the top spot for harness.
3219827108_233118647_IM1_06_240x-1.jpg

TerisBoys

Heightwise the Vivo and Parkway are about the same. Josh had more room in the Parkway because of the shape of the headwings. He's at the max height for both.

BUT the Vivo sits lower in the vehicle and may work better for you.

If Matt doesn't measure, I will tonight (my van's not here right now).

TerisBoys

The widest spot of the bottom (the 'peak' just in front of the belt guide cutout) is 18"

The narrow part on the bottom is 12".

KarinSDCA

I don't know what kind of car you are trying to fit the Vivo in, but it fits PERFECTLY in the center of our 2004 Camry (slight hump in seat, bigger hump in floor) and an adult can fit on both sides. Since it sits lower to the vehicle seat, it is deceiving how tall of a child it fits. Also, it does not block the driver's view like other boosters. We just tested nearly every booster on the market today in our 2004 Camry and 2006 Prius. If I can answer any questions, please ask. (I did not measure anything with a tape measure, though...)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC