Maclaren Quest

Rosey

I have a 2006 Mac Quest in great condition I want to sell. How much do I ask for it on ebay? Do I use a reserve or start low and hope for the best? I am thinking that is the best route to sell it. I haven't sold anything on there before.

ADS

BW1426

I'd exhaust other options before ebay. Take into account ebay's fees. The shipping on a stroller is going to be pricey. I'd start out with it in your local paper/craig's list. Albee has 2006 Maclaren quests for $109 with free shipping. With shipping I'd think it would need to be under $100. I'd assume $20 for shipping plus you'll have to find a box that it will fit in. If the paper and CL don't work, I'd try the swap forum here and then ebay.

Rosey

I think I am going to ask $125 Shipped because the one on albeebaby is a girl print and mine is blue and reflective gray. I am thinking about doing a buy it now on ebay but can't find how much the fees would be. Anyone done that before?

(I don't have sufficient privledges here and don't know how to post pictures. I have put a bunch of household stuff on craigslist in Atlanta but haven't gotten any replies so I think it must be pretty slow here. I think I have to use ebay).

BW1426

If you want to post on here, you can make a donation (that's one way to get Swap privelages). It might be around the same as the fees for ebay and it's supporting to a great cause.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC