Ride Ryte Booster Width?

Dillipop

Does anyone know the measurements for the Ride Ryte Booster. THe measurements on their website didn't make much sense. We are looking at this seat for a car with a lapbelt in the middle for a child that will be 4 by the time we use it (a little over a year from now!) By that time, we would have a rfing marathon and a husky in my car. A rfing touriva/scenera in DH's car with the Ride Ryte in the center. DH drives with DS a couple times a week, no more than 10 miles at a time. Is this pretty easy to use? We do not want to spend a ton of money, but want to keep DS in a harness in both cars as long as possible.

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oh man! My co-worker just took my dad's truck on errands, I'm out of the office tomorrow, the truck is locked in storage on Thursday, then it's out of town again on Friday :eek: Our EZOn KidY with RideRyte are inside it still.... EZOn customer service has been very helpful to me, though, when I've called! :)

Dillipop

Don't worry about it! Like I said, this is over a year away before we have to use this. I was just getting a jump start! When you get the seat back, would you measure it for me? THe website said it was 17 X 5X 24, or something like that. I mostly want to know the width. Thanks in advance!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Usually that's Length | Width | Height but I'm guessing that 5" is the depth of the high seat back, but it could also be the height of the backless booster :confused: Maybe 17" is the depth of the seat part because I think 24" might just be the width ... could be the other way around though *SIGH*Doesn't seem to have the measurements, but might be pretty helpful in other ways? FWIW, it's realy easy for us to use! I tighten the lap belt 1st then adjusted the harness - my dad has nerve damage & doesn't bother unbuckling the chest clip, DD just pulls it over her head & Grandma buckles her in :)

Safer Transport contact #866-396-6776

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC