FS - 4 Med Swaddlebees AIO's and 1 soaker small/medium

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm going to try listing some stuff here for the first time. I usually post my diapers at diaperswappers, so I have a bunch of feedback there under the same username if you want to look up itrader. I also have feedback on ebay under the same username although I haven't sold on there for awhile. :)

I ship from Canada, so thing usually take about 2wks to arrive depending on customs. Prices include shipping to the US; CDN and international I'll charge exact shipping so just PM or email me for prices. Whenever possible I ship through paypal. I can take both funded & credit card paypal as long as you cover credit card fees. I think that should about cover it. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. :)

4 Med Swaddlebee AIO's left to right, top to bottom:

Orange, butter, burgundy (this one is organic velour innner,) and periwinkle

2435087963_5bacbdffeb.jpg

2435905094_f4710a7c9d.jpg

The elastic and PUL is in perfect condition on them all.
Orange - Has a small stain on it. It'd probably sun out, I haven't tried $9ppd
Yellow & Periwinkle - No stains $10 ppd each
The burgundy is new, never washed or worn. The inner is a different color because it's the organic velour. $12ppd

All 4 $38ppd (I expect shipping to be around $8 for all 4, if it's less then I'll refund the difference. The AIO's are a heavier weight diaper, so cost a bit more to ship.)

I'm open to offers as well. :)

eta: My wash routine is cold rinse, hot wash with sunlight sensitive, then double rinse. No bleach or anything else. The velour is still soft. Sunlight isn't available in the US, but it's enzyme, dye, and fragrance free. :)

Purewool 1 ply soaker, handknit by me. The colorway is verdes & gris IIRC. It's green & blue shades. The drawstring is an i-cord. It doesn't have short rows in the bum if that makes a difference. ;) It's on the bigger end of a size small. I'll wash it up before mailing it, so measurements might change slightly after washing, but this is what they are right now:

Waist: 16" unstretches
Rise: 16"
Legs: 10"

I find legs tricky to measure, so there could be a little give or take there. There's a little stretch around the legs, but not a ton. I can knit a rolled cuff onto the leg openings if you'd like, it'd just be 4 rows stocking stitch, although I could do more if you wanted. ;)

2435087653_47859ba62a.jpg

2435087823_e84bd36064.jpg

I think $7ppd is a fair price, but if I'm off just let me know. I think shipping will be just under $2. I'll likely remove the i-cord so I can mail it flat unless you say otherwise. The waist has eyelet holes for the i-cord, so it's very easy to thread by hand. :)

I'm also going to be selling a pocket change diaper without inserts - 1 for sure, maybe 2 in size lrg. I need to take a look at them and get pictures, but feel free to post with interest.

Also, here's a link to my kijiji ads for some of the kids clothes - prices are flexible compared to what I've posted there, so just make me an offer if you're interested in a bunch, and I'd just charge actual shipping.
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ9182467

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC