Woohoo! I get to take a CPS course!

Laurette

I found on that is starting at the end of April and I contacted the cooridnator and she said I sounded like a perfect canadate for a a scholarship!

I am so excited! And the class is being held not too far from my house either!

Yea!!! :love:

Sorry if this is not in the right forum. I wasnt sure where to put it.

ADS

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
Where are you located as one of our classes is at the end of April and we too are doing scholarships. Would be cool if you are in one of our classes.

MomToEliEm

I hope you have fun.

I sure wish I could take that class with you. I thought about it, but taking a week off from work right now just isn't possible. I may have to plan for a week off sometime this fall and do a class in Dallas. It doesn't look like there are going to be any classes closer to me right now. Dallas is still 2 hours away, but I guess it is worth it.

I sure hope Jenny (Jen_nah) can be a working with whatever class I can get into.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
lol, I am going to the one in Dallas.

I will be there for part of that class. I will be there T-Thru. for a few hours. Don't have anyone to watch the kids all day/all week. I can say this you will have a great team. The Dallas & Collin County SK chapters are AWESOME. We are a very busy group with a lot of tech oppertunities too.

Where in North Texas are you? I am up in Frisco and help run SK Collin County & we run a fitting station at one of the big hospitals in Plano.

Laurette

I live in Grand Prairie and am active with the Arlington LLL and I am around babies and moms of kids of all ages all the time.

Even with well meaning parents and ones that seem to do research I still see mistakes. I try to be as kind as possible when I confront them on it. And so far everyone has bee gracious of my crituqe(sp?). When I complete the course I hope to do a presentation to one of my moms groups!

I am very excited

bestjob-mommy

I am so glad I found this post. I was going to take the Ft Worth class, but this one is SO much closer for me to drive. I have to convince my sister to keep all the kids so I can take the class. I am so excited!

Last edited:
U

Unregistered1

I'm happy for you! For your sake I hope your class isn't full of people being forced into taking it like mine is... :rolleyes: It's still great to take the class but I am heralded as The Giant Nerd Who Takes This Class Just For Fun. I may be paranoid but I think the instructors may even be tired of me :(
On lunch, everyone else hangs out and talks on their cell phones... I try out the GN in my car.... :p Oh well, in less than another week I'll be a tech (hopefully!) and it'll be worth it!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC