Britax Parts Co-op

Airforcemomma

I am opening up a Britax parts co-op for anyone interested in placing a parts order.

All orders will be tallied and cost calculated prior to you making payment. Once I have everything figured out I will send everyone an individual invoice through paypal. Please keep in mind that I am required to pay a fee to receive payments through paypal. Having said that each order place will have the paypal fee added to the invoice. Its only a few cents on small amounts.
When paying by paypal I will only accept funded paypal. If you send your payment with a credit card or bank transfer you will be required to pay the fee. Sorry, no IOU's. If you have not paid prior to the order being placed your item/s will not be ordered. So, expect to send payment by Tues April 1st. Order will most likely go in by Thurs April 3rd.

If you want to place an order, PM me with your order.

Co-op will close on Mon Mar 31st @ 12pm, so be sure to have your order in by then.

Anyone who feels like helping out with the co-op let me know. I could probably use at least 1 extra pair of hands.

Last edited:
ADS

jessclear

I need some tan comfort pads, but have been putting it off due to tax/shipping. How will this co-op work? Do we all split shipping for one order?

Airforcemomma

Alot of you seem to be interested in covers this time around.

So, I'll tell you what. If someone wants to jump on the wagon and help me out with this co-op I will include covers as well.

I planned on just doing a parts order and no covers to keep it simple.

This is my first go at a co-op and don't want to get in over my head. So, if someone wants to volunteer their co-op expertise and give me hand so I don't screw it up.....LOL I don't see why we couldn't order covers as well.

So, please bear with me here, I'm a newbie co-oper.

Ideally someone that is located in the US that could accept the orders and then sort and ship them would be ideal. I am in Canada and will be shipping everyone's order from Canada unless someone else wants to accept the orders.
You will need to keep in mind that because I am in Canada all orders need to clear customs ,both from Britax and then again from me to you.

Last edited:

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Here is some info we had on a couple of co-ops we ran for Britax parts. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?p=344001#post344001

From what I can deduct...
- if there is a US address for Britax to send parts to, then it would make better sense for US and Canadian mamas to participate
- if there is no US address and Britax is to send parts to Canada, it would only make sense for Canadian mamas to participate. US mamas would be dinged for higher shipping and possibility of duties and taxes and wait time for the parcel to clear custom at the border
- Covers don't seem to worth the bother with a co-op since we are only doing it to share the high shipping for a small item like a chest clip. If you are interested in a cover, just order directly from Britax because it is big and heavy enough to justify the shipping Britax charges (either for Canadian or US address)

HTH

Airforcemomma

Thanks hipmaman . That should answer everyone's questions.

I do have a member in the US that is willing to accept the orders. So this co-op is good for both those in the US and Canada.

mjuarez

Hello,

I am interested in a few parts for my sons Marathon. I live in San Leandro, CA.

I will be ordering the Buckle (#H407100), harness (#H407400) , and maybe the 2x Huggs (L328500), all in the gray color.

Please keep me informed as to how the process will work.

Thanks

Miriam

Airforcemomma

If the shipping is only $8.50 for the entire order then I will pay the shipping for the original order.
If the shipping is more then that it will be equally shared by everyone who places an order. For ex: if shipping is $20 and 10 people place an order then we'd each pay $2.00.

You will then need to pay the shipping from the receivers address to yours.

Anyone who wishes to place an order needs to PM with their order please.

Last edited:

Airforcemomma

For those of you who have PM'd me an order please be sure to send me your paypal address's .

I will be sending out individual invoices through paypal for your orders.

Your orders will need to be paid for before I can order them.

You also need to remember that any fee's I have to pay to paypal to receive your payments you will need to pay. I JUST CHECKED PAYPAL TO ENSURE EVERYONE PAYS THE APPROPRIATE RATE OF FEE'S FOR THEIR PAYPAL PAYMENT. EVERY PAYMENT I RECEIVE FROM A US PERSON IS SUBJECT TO A RATE OF 13%. SO PLEASE ADD 13% TO YOUR INVOICE TOTAL TO COVER THOSE FEE'S. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO PAY TO PAYPAL TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

Co-op closes tomorrow, so please submit all your info before the co-op closes.

Thanks a bunch Munchkin for being willing to accept the orders and sort them. Much appreciated.:)

Last edited:

Airforcemomma

OK, THIS IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON YOUR INVOICE THE PAYPAL FEE'S HAVE BEEN ADDED TO YOUR TAX BLOCK. YOU ARE NOT PAYING TAX. THAT WAS JUST THE ONLY WAY IT WOULD CALCULATE THE RIGHT AMOUNT TO CHARGE FOR THE PAYPAL FEE. WHICH BY THE WAY TURNS OUT TO BE 13%.

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW PAYMENTS NOW AND WAS CHARGED WELL ABOVE WHAT I ACTUALLY CHARGED FOR THE FEE ORIGINALLY. SO NOTE ON YOUR INVOICES THAT THE TAX AMOUNT OF 13% IS FOR YOUR PAYPAL FEE'S, NOT TAX.

THIS FIRT INVOICE IS ONLY TO PAY FOR THE PARTS YOU HAVE ORDERED. YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER INVOICE WHEN ITS TIME TO SHIP YOUR ITEM. THE SECOND INVOICE WILL BE FOR YOUR SHIPPING CHARGES.

Last edited:

Airforcemomma

CO-OP IS NOW CLOSED......NO MORE ORDERS CAN BE ACCEPTED.

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PAID FOR YOUR ORDER PLEASE DO SO ASAP. IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE PAYMENT BY 9AM TOMORROW MORNING YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PLACED. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SENT YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS FOR YOUR INVOICE YOU MUST DO SO ASAP. I HAVE SEVERAL ORDERS AND PAYMENTS TO CONFIRM AND VERIFY AND WILL BE COMPLETING THAT TONIGHT.

Last edited:

Airforcemomma

JUST TO UPDATE EVERYONE WHO PLACED AN ORDER. BRITAX SAYS UP TO 10 DAYS JUST TO PROCESS THE ORDER BEFORE IT'S SHIPPED.

SO, PLEASE BE PATIENT. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ONCE THE ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

SHIPPING TOTALED $15 SO EACH PERSON WILL NEED TO SEND $2.50 TO MY PAYPAL ACCT#. THANKS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC