I decided to try RF again @ 17 months!!

Mommy2Marcus

:happy-wavehello:
So after ALOT of thought & debating with myself I decided to just DO IT already! I have always been kinda unhappy with him FF & felt like I didn't do enough to keep him RF, but felt that there was nothing else I could do with the sickness! So after alot of suggestions & thinking I installed the seat more upright & will see how he does. I forwent the milk this morning & only fed him cherrios as we will be traveling to visit family today, so wish me luck! DH said no to turning him back RF, but I am going with my Mom & he has NO clue I turned him RF. So IF I leave him RF I am going to have to buy 2 more seats here soon. I think if I leave him...this is if he does not get terribly sick again, so PLEASE pray he doesn't get sick again....then I think I am going to buy an Evenflor Triumph Advance & a Cosco Scenera as for with the Scenera RF he has plenty of room in it, just not for FF. So wish me luck...I really hope this goes well after 5 months of being FF! Thanks Ladies for helping convince me to finally try it again!

ADS

ktmo

I am so glad. I think you are making a great decision. I hope it goes well. Let us know how it goes.

Katie

Mommy2Marcus

I really have known & thought for awhile now that RF is safer & that ERF is the way to go. I have been tlaking myself out of turning him back around for awhile now, but decided that it was NOW or never. I also decided that I would do it so I could tell DH that he was okay with it & then he would not have an arrgument to stand on. So I really hope it goes well as I know that RF is best & safest! Thanks!

Holly

Good luck! I hope he doesnt throw up again!
My dd was just barely 2 when I turned her back around to RF, and I'm so glad I turned her back! Its never too late to turn them back!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC