Any reason NOT to buy from albeebaby?

murphysmommy

I'm a HUGE fan of elitecarseats and am in the market for a SS1. However, elitecarseats has BORING covers and colors for full price. If I'm going to go for a plain black or blue seat, I might as well only spend the $99 they're asking at albeebaby. I know the seat will fit in my car and can't forsee returning it. Still, the return insurance at elitecarseats is alluring. Also, I KNOW I'll get a recent DOM. How is albeebaby about DOM's? Thanks!

MM

ADS

MomToEliEm

I ordered from AlbeeBaby during the last Britax sale, and didn't have any trouble (but I didn't test out returning any seats or anything complicated with my order). My regent was bought in September and had a July 07 DOM.

mom2riley

I have only had good experiences with Albee Baby. Recent DOM and super fast shipping. :thumbsup:

ETA: DS Regnet was ordered on 8/11/07 and had a DOM of 7/30/07

jb5416

I love Albee. I have ordered stuff from them many times over the past six years or so. Delivery is always super fast and they are helpful over the phone. Every car seat I have ordered from them (must be at least four or five at this point) has had a very recent DOM (within 2 mos of receiving the order). I have also gotten strollers, a pack and play, and other assorted baby gear from them. They seem to have the lowest prices consistently.
Jessie:thumbsup:

Mom2nj

I ordered my DD a Cougar Parkway last week Wednesday from Albee, in the afternoon. I received it today with a Manufactor date of Nov 21, 07, not to bad for a seat that has been on sale for a while. I have been watching them, and finally decided to bite the bullet since she will need it Mid-April anyway when #3 arrives....

twinsplusthree

I ordered a BLVD from them on 12/31/07 and it had a November DOM, I believe. SLow delivery, but that was also because of the holidays and they are on the opposite side of the country. Didn't have to return it, but I loved the tracking info through UPS, I think. I really liked knowing that my carseat was in West Sacramento this morning....

Good luck

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC