durability of fabric on britax marathon

sweetness18411

Just wondering everyones experience with the fabric of the britax marathon car seats? My husband will be getting the mossy oak and I am undetermined of the granite or onyx.

Are they warm in the summer time? and do they wash easy?

Thanks.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Most of us have very favorable experiences with our Britax covers...not too hot, nice and comfy, hold up to washing (it SAYS to hand wash, but most of us use the gentle cycle with a drop of detergent, wash it alone, and air dry). I don't think you can go wrong with any cover, honestly :) (and they honor their warranties...if something goes really wrong with the stitching or elastic in the first year, they replace them happily)

:)

ZephyrBlue

I, too, have had very good luck with all of our Britax covers (we've had and used 10 Britax seats and had trouble with manuf. defects in 2 covers- Britax replaced them both with no hassle, and one was over 3 years old), and think the materials are the nicest on the market. I've always washed them in the machine on gentle and hung them to dry, they do wash beautifully.

Enjoy your new Marathons! :thumbsup:

Ali

DD has the Onyx in my car. She's never complained that it's uncomfortable. I love that it cleans so easily!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC