Top tether location?

Mattkarn

Are there top tethers in a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan and where are they located? I don't think there are any, but would like to tether if the option is available. Thanks.

ADS

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
We have a '99 Caravan and it does not have factory-installed tethers. You can have them put in - ours was done for free at the Dodge dealership (hopefully someone here with a LATCH manual will chime in and give the program details.)

In the meantime, you can tether any FF seats in the second row to any unused third row seatbelts.

HTH!

Mattkarn

Oh if forgot about doing that, I will tether it to one of the third row seatbelts. Its my friends car but were going to take it to church because no one can fit in between the car seats in my Corolla. This is a one time deal so there is no need to install them. Thanks alot.

Now does any one have the link on how to tether to the third row seat belt?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC