Has anyone emailed Graco about a pink Nautilus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamaofthree

Seems like a lot of us would love to see pink. I'm wondering how realistic it is that we may see one if we flood their email with requests. I'm not too hopeful- the Airboosters are all boring. I'm getting dd one no matter what, but when I told her that in Target yesterday she pointed to the pink princess TB and said "but I want that one".

Kimberly

ADS

natysr

I haven't seen it or touched it in person, but a few people said the cover was scratchy. If that is the case, I'd rather them address that issue before worrying about making it in different colors.

But then again, I hate pink anyway. :whistle:

mamaofthree

Yeah, I agree. I'd take comfort over pink any day. The Walmart Nautilus cover (though I haven't seen it IRL) looks like this TB cover I have:

http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.aspx?modelNumber=AC004HEA&subCatId=5

I ordered it as a replacement for dd's soft one that was all stained. It IS kinda scratchy. DD doesn't complain, but it bothers me. It is not smooth or soft, the fabric feels kinda rough, and you can see the weave, if that makes any sense. I really want to see the WM Nautilus IRL to compare it.

Kimberly

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I am hoping for a tan Nautilus. :)

Perhaps a tan and black one would be nice. :) It would blend with the interior of my car, which I would like.

I will buy a gray one if that is all that is available, but I would much prefer a tan one.

I don't want anything "cutesy," though.

jwren

how about red and black... a nice race car seat for a boy... would be a hit here..:thumbsup:

Mama!

Tan. Beige. Cream. I'll take anything in that family, but I really don't want gray.:thumbsdown:

LuvBug

solid black would be nice, or tan/black, or maybe blue/black... good golly SPB what have you done to me??? LOL!

Minniemouse

Senior Community Member
I did one of those consumer surveys where they pay you $$ to come in and answer questions.... on Graco's Air Booster (They didn't ask if I was a car seat tech, so I didn't say I was!).

The questions were all about if I thought the seat looked comfortable and which colors I liked. NOTHING about if I thought it was safe, etc.

The colors were all different combinations of gray and black or black and tan. When the facilitator asked which one I would purchase, I said none of them. She wasn't happy w/ my answer since it wasn't on her list of choices! :whistle:

I explained that there weren't any in pink...which is what would make my dd happy to sit in until she was older.

She then asked if I would buy the seat....and my reply was it would depend if it fit dd correctly and if it fit in my car. Again, not happy because it wasn't an option on her list. :rolleyes:

I don't think I did ever see a pink Air Booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC