Cosco Scenera models/covers

U

Unregistered

I was on the Dorel site and noticed that there are 3 different models/covers for the scenera.

The blue cover sold at Target- model 22160

The brown cover sold at KMART- model 22120

The brown/black? cover sold at WALMART- model 22123

Is one of these better than the others? We have the blue one from Target and like it as a back-up car seat, but it really lacks in the padding/foam.

Do the other two feel more padded? I'd be willing to buy another one for back-up use if the Wal Mart or K mart models had more padding.

Anybody with any info on this?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
They are all the same, just different colors :( (There was even a super deluxe plaid model at babies r us, and all you got for your extra dozens of dollars was a lame infant head insert)

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Don't forget the pink Daisy Daze version, which is only at WalMart. I have one of these as DD's backup seat, and it's very cute. (Not sure whether you have a DD or a DS, but figured I'd mention it anyway. :) )

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Don't forget the pink Daisy Daze version, which is only at WalMart. I have one of these as DD's backup seat, and it's very cute. (Not sure whether you have a DD or a DS, but figured I'd mention it anyway. :) )

I have a couple od Daisy's. I did not know if they still had them or not. SOmetimes they show up and other times they do not.

amy919

I have a couple od Daisy's. I did not know if they still had them or not. SOmetimes they show up and other times they do not.

I think that's the only seat that is always in abundance at our local Walmart. Seriously, they have maybe one, two at most of every other seat, but always have stacks upon stacks of that pink Scenera!

sanctareparata

If they're all the same seat, why the different prices? It seemed to me that the ones at Kmart were of better quality (fabric) and more padded (not a lot, but more) than the ones at Wmart, and the ones at Target were better and more padded than the ones at Kmart.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC