Britax Replacement Cover

U

Unregistered

Last summer my mom bought me a spare cover for DS's Boulevard. The elastic in it is already coming out! I called Britax a few minutes ago, and they said that I need the receipt. :-( My mom doesn't keep stuff like that! I guess I should have asked her for it. I am so frustrated - the cover has only been used about 3 months total! I alternate between that one and the one that came with the seat (different pattern that is holding up nicely).

I would fix it myself, but am not a sewing person at all. :-(

I don't mind sending the cover back. It would be obvious to them that it's in pristine condition, minus the elastic.

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Wow, that's crazy..it was a gift, how could you possibly have the receipt? Shame on Britax! (try calling again and see if you get someone different on the phone? The CSR's always have different opinions, it seems). If you really get nowhere, it might only be a couple bucks at the local tailor shop to get the elastic replaced, unless you know someone who sews...

Zmom

The first poster was me - I forgot to log in.....

Anyway, I thought the same thing! Why would I have the receipt?! The CSR was Daphne, so someone new, or at least not one of the 4 I have heard of before. I have the damaged cover that they can have back!

I know I could find somewhere to get it fixed, but dang it, the cover shouldn't have torn up. I have taken it on and off a few times, but that's it. We don't eat in the car and my kiddo doesn't wear shoes in the seat. I've washed it once by hand and line dried it because of a diaper leak. That's all.

amy919

Ditto everyone else. Call again. I have never been asked for a receipt! That's crazy! They replaced my out of warranty MA for a brand new one for a broken recline bar.

I would call back, and even if you get the same CSR tell her that you have been talking on car-seat.org about this and it has been bought to your attention that the receipt it not needed, and you are happy to send the original/replacement cover back for their assessment.

If she says the same thing, then ask to be transfered to someone else.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC