Carseat comparison ??

momme2_3

Is there a website that gives out ratings on carseats? I remember awhile back seeing one that didn't charge. When I go to the CR one they want me to pay? and I heard that it is NOT that reliable...

Does anyone know a website that has reliable comparisons (besides here girls :) ) that is free? I noticed the NHTS had a report on overall use but the one I was looking for had different categories...

Help direct me please :)

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Nope & any that do exist are all subjective anyway -- every category can vary a little or a lot from person to person :twocents: & yes it's true that Consumer Reports is not to be trusted when it comes to saving your child's life.... There is no "best" carseat: they all meet the same Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards so correct use is the key (a fancyshmancy seat full of extra features for a ton of $ that is used incorrectly is less safe than a correctly used barebones stripped down model for chump change :eek:)

What specifically would you like to know more about?
You're shopping for a new seat?
What is/are your child(ren)'s age, weight, height?
What is your vehicle year, make, model?
Do you travel frequently?
Does kiddo ride in alternate vehicles?
Are there other passengers to consider?
What is your budget?

We can help you narrow down your options, then you can play with seats to find the one that you can always use correctly :thumbsup:

momme2_3

It wasn't for me, I have 4 britax seats, I know what I like :)
Just a referral for someone else...just could have sworn that there was a website that had each seat broken up into categories then rated on those..

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC