True Fit not available until March???

ADS

Wynters*Mom

Oh no...I saw your thread title and am bummed. :( I was really hoping to see some reviews before the Britax sale, too.

I checked www.amazon.com and it says they're out of stock, but doesn't show a date when they will ship.

Thanks for posting this info! Atleast we know not to expect them so soon.

Have a great night!

kphil

Oh nooooo! I have been waiting and waiting on this, and my littlest is not going to make it much longer in his Roundabout. I really didn't want to have to buy something else before the Truefit came out :thumbsdown:.

Kirsten

tl01

What a bummer! I've been anxiously waiting for this seat. Why are companies always delaying car seats? Are they trying to make sure they are safe or something... Geez :) Seriously, I wish they were more realistic from the beginning about release date so we don't get excited so early!

amy919

My big draw to this seat is that it doesn't have that big bulky Britax base. Unfortunately, I don't really "need" one, but when has that ever stopped one of us :p.

Any idea what the MSRP is on this? I'm too lazy to search. Sorry.

kimogilvie

That's the 3rd push back in date....who knows how many more there will be. :-( I'm waiting on this one too. I was having a hard enough time waiting until February. I don't know if I'll be able to make it until March.:thumbsdown:

nhlbluesgirl

That sucks! :mad:

I don't think DD can wait that long. I guess I'll be getting a MA or BV instead. I should be able to wait till the sale :thumbsup:

elektra

That really sucks. DD will be 1 in march and I'm not sure she will make it until then in her key fit. I too, was liking the lower profile. Bummer.

mamaofthree

I emailed Learning Curve to see when and where I could buy this seat and they replied "late spring, no exact date"! So I wouldn't be surprised if they push it back even more. That's terrible, especially since it has been on some websites for many months already.

Kimberly

melniemi

I emailed them too, looking for some specs of the seat. I told them if I could get the info I was looking for, I would wait for it, otherwise, I would buy a Britax. Haven't heard back and it's been 2 days:(

kimogilvie

I had emailed them also. Took about 3-4 days to get a reply back...so I wouldn't count them out yet after just 2 days (their CS is slow). I was basically told the same thing as the pp....coming out later in the spring and no exact release date.

KissTheCook

What a huge bummer. I was really wanting one of these for dd#3 because I was so impressed with their infant seat I bought for her. :thumbsdown:
I can prolly manage a scenera to fill the gap but I really don't want to do that. :(

nbs2

I emailed Learning Curve to see when and where I could buy this seat and they replied "late spring, no exact date"! So I wouldn't be surprised if they push it back even more. That's terrible, especially since it has been on some websites for many months already.

Kimberly
Late spring? That seems a lot later than March. I wonder if this is going to be a late-May or June release.

ZephyrBlue

I called yesterday and was given this person's name and number to contact re: a specific release date: Tamara at 800-704-8697. She's with Compass, info was given to me by Learning Curve.

I would call, but am waiting on an important call back and we don't have call-waiting, so I don't want to tie up the line. Thought I'd post it here in case anyone wanted to call to check.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC