3 Children....

DabOfLoven

I have a friend that is going to be deployed sometime in the next few months. I am probably going to be keeping her baby, (he's 3 weeks now.. but probably won't be but a couple-three months when she's deployed). My DD is 3, is in a Blvd, DS is 6 1/2 months in Roundabout. Right now in Jeep Cherokee DD is behind driver FF, DS is behind passenger RF. What would be a good carseat for an infant to go in between them? I really don't think I'd ever have room in Corolla for them.. so I'll just give that one to DH since he's driving it the most right now anyways.. lol. What do you all think?

ADS

melniemi

I don't have much advice on the carseats since I have never tried to install in a jeep, but I wanted to say you are awesome for taking your friend's child while she/he is deployed. I watched one of my friend's child while she was deployed, but only for a month. The rest of the year she was with gramma and aunt. But it felt great to help out and sure was busy! Good luck to you and it is a wonderful thing you are doing.:love:

Maybe a radian or scenera will fit?? Do you have a store where you can go and try different seats in your vehicle?

DabOfLoven

Thanks Mel. It's going to be a handful for me, but I couldn't even imagine being in her shoes. It's the least I can do for what she's doing for us. It'll probably be atleast 6 months to a year.

I thought about a radian.. but did I read somewhere they aren't the best in the world R/Fing? Seems like it was a review that someone had posted.

What year is your cherokee and is it a cherokee sport or a grand cherokee?

It's a 96 Grand Cherokee.

skaterbabs

Then you have plenty of room, and the Radian should work well for you. :) You may need a R for each child, or you may be able to puzzle 1 R between the two Britax seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC