Stuff for sale..misc

ADS

skipspin

FWIW, I love my ocean stripe skip hop. If I didn't have one, I'd buy Jodi's. It's great and matches all my strollers and has plenty of room for everything. It's also very high quality. O, and did I mention I love the color!

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I just added pics of the Infinity I will be happy to take more. I have the original box but I am guessing shipping might be a little high. $160 shipped I am open to offers though. I am missing one shoulder pad which snaps on the harness. I will keep looking though. There is some dirt marks on the stroller since it is a light color, like a spot in the hood and seat. I am sure a little Oxy clean will clean it right up but it's about 10 degrees here and I am afraid it won't dry well to wash it myself.
This is my all time fav stroller! I loved it when my son was younger and would only ride if he could see me. It comes w/ the car seat adaptor and tire pump. It is the same as the Rock Star except dif fabrics, no bassinet and no rain cover. However it will take the bassinet and frequently they are available on the yahoo stroller swap.

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Okay lol by the way we're freezing here in Maine too but for some odd reason it is 32 out today! Heat wave :)

I snuck out to the garage, ignore the mess :) I can take a better one but with Josh around he likes to climb on the babygear and it makes it hard to take pics :) The seat comes off too and you can fold them seperately..which is what we usually did, the wheels also all pop off which was quite helpful when we were packing up all 7 of us for a trip.

Paypal is gabeandjodi@yahoo.com THANKS!

I am fedexing tons of stuff tomorrow.

Yeah! I got the Infinity today!! Woo Hoo! I am so happy with it! LOL, haven't even used it outside yet! The recline mechanism is just awesome! Thank you so much!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC