Pic of the car seat arch.....

chelle80

From this post.....http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=30858

Sorry i haven't put them up sooner, but here they are....

SD532168.jpg
SD532169.jpg

Oh and CJ hates RF now:thumbsdown:
He had to stay and ride with Dh for a few days since i was busy with my mom being in ICU and couldn't take him with me. His seat in DH's truck is FF and the first time he rode in it he screamed the whole time. Well now he has decided he loves FF so he fights and screams in my car where he is RF :mad: Of course i have refused to turn him FF in my car and he usually settles down after about 10 minutes, but man them 10 minutes are a PITA!!!

Oh and of course i can easily fix it "if i would turn him around", which is not happening!!!

ADS

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
DOn't let you DS win. Keep him RF. I think you know that though.

As for the arch. It looks like it would be entertaining and lightweight. I cannot endorse the use of aftermarket products as a tech, but if a parent made a decsion to use it and it does not come detached easily I would not have a heartattack over it. ;)

Morganthe

Hey, dd had one of those. It was great after I ended up cinching it down between the seat and the car's seat. Otherwise it was a pain whenever I lifted her in & out of the vehicle.
I tied all of her toys to it and she'd play happily for quite a while. Occasionally, she'd just pull it up over herself, but mostly it stayed around the Triumph's base.

Aha, here's a photo
47b4d630b3127cce99a07e3f579800000016108CZOHDdwybQ

Oh, that was on a long trip -- WITH PROJECTILES :eek: :eek:
47b4d630b3127cce99a07e3d579a00000016108CZOHDdwybQ

It would have been a huge mess if we had an accident. :crying:
47b4d630b3127cce99a07f7b174400000026108CZOHDdwybQ

But the dogs WERE buckled in too :shrug-shoulders: :whistle:

chelle80

DOn't let you DS win. Keep him RF. I think you know that though.

As for the arch. It looks like it would be entertaining and lightweight. I cannot endorse the use of aftermarket products as a tech, but if a parent made a decsion to use it and it does not come detached easily I would not have a heartattack over it. ;)

Oh, he won't win. I have learned to much here about how much safer it is for him to be RF. He is after all only 20lbs 5ozs naked.

It is very lightweight, it passed the "hit DH in the head test" and he didn't say ouch,LOL. I have diaper pins through the cover and the red strap on the arch so that it will stay put. I did that because the first time i put it on there Colton figured out how to open the thing that holds the strap tight and he took it off his seat and was hitting his brother in the head with it.
It also doesn't interfere with any part of the seat, I have the red strap threaded through the FF belt path. That way it doesn't go anywhere between him and the seat.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Oh, he won't win. I have learned to much here about how much safer it is for him to be RF. He is after all only 20lbs 5ozs naked.

It is very lightweight, it passed the "hit DH in the head test" and he didn't say ouch,LOL. I have diaper pins through the cover and the red strap on the arch so that it will stay put. I did that because the first time i put it on there Colton figured out how to open the thing that holds the strap tight and he took it off his seat and was hitting his brother in the head with it.
It also doesn't interfere with any part of the seat, I have the red strap threaded through the FF belt path. That way it doesn't go anywhere between him and the seat.

I did not figure he would.
DH was bugging me last week that he thinks since DD meets the requirements and is over 2 yo now I should turn her seat in his truck. He got the 2 yo thing from me because I told him when she was 1 that maybe when she was 2 depending on her weight she could FF. He has also read some of the stuff that says at 2 yo the spine is better fused. So I told him when he can install a car seat himself then maybe it will happen. He can't install to my approval :love:.

Well I guess is Colton has to hit with something it is better than a leggo :p

chelle80

Where did you get it? I may have to get one for DD2!

I actually got it off of Ebay, it was the first one i had ever seen. My mom was looking for something else to get him for Christmas, and i was wanting something to put on the stroller for him to play with and came across it. It is made by Tiny Love. Hope you can find one, it is truly a life saver for me since it keeps him entertained when his big brothers aren't in there.

ETA: here is one on ebay right now, its made by Infantino...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=290195303105&_trksid=p3984.cWAT.m240.lVI

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC