quick!!! whats that thing called??

wildeyes

that you can attach a convertible to to make a stroller?? for airports and stuff??? :confused: (not my carseat, for a friend)

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
A Go Go Kidz?

gogkids_side_new_july.jpg
Uni_Graco_Nolan.jpg

wildeyes

$20 luggage cart from WalMart?:p

she wants it for a trip to europe... if shes got the money to go there, she will pay for the go go kids lol. her dh is a dr... i get the impression they are either living on credit cards or just are loaded. she wont care.

Ashley_R

Do you feel the luggage cart is safe for carring the child in the seat? I use one (a cheap one that is rather old) to wheel in a seat if I am doing a demonstration somewhere but I didnt really think its safe enough for a child. I just use the latch straps, do you use buggie cords or something else.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Do you feel the luggage cart is safe for carring the child in the seat?

What are the risks? I don't suppose I'd want my newborn on one, but I think my older baby could handle getting dumped three inches in his carseat if the cart broke. And it's not like I'm going to be running full-tilt with the thing. :D

Ashley_R

I guess you're right about that, I think my bigger worry would be the car seat being dropped! According to my mother I am an overprotective worry wart (and we dont even have kids yet!) maybe this is why?

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
I guess you're right about that, I think my bigger worry would be the car seat being dropped! According to my mother I am an overprotective worry wart (and we dont even have kids yet!) maybe this is why?

I have four kids who have done their absolute best to teach me that kids are not nearly as delicate and breakable as I once thought. ;)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Well, I WAS dragging her along rearfacing... :whistle:

Yeah, it didn't bother me because it's so low to the ground... even plopping a carseat into a stroller is against the safety rules of both, but airport floors are smooth, the duration is short... it's a risk a lot of us take for convenience.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC