Graco Nautilus

crunchierthanthou

I've got a major Wal-Mart aversion. I'm not venturing out until I see pictures of a confirmed sighting. Even one of the box will do. :p

edit: nevermind. It looks like MSB did just that. :thumbsup: although I swear they weren't there earlier. :eek:

ADS

Granola

I have been obsessively checking this thread all day to see if there were more posts. I love the photos of the box! :D

I am very much in need of a second seat that is FAA approved because I need to travel soon, and we only have a Britax Regent. I will be watching and waiting to hear more news about this seat. :whistle:

Kat_Momof3

Does it use latch as a booster?

if so, I'll want the Monterey for Jeffrey, but then THIS for Ruthie instead of the Radian... it would last her SOOO long... and when Jeffrey is too big for a booster, she'd have that and the Monterey.

OY... must sell the Icoo Pico I still haven't sold so I can buy it!

MySillyKids

I've got a major Wal-Mart aversion. I'm not venturing out until I see pictures of a confirmed sighting. Even one of the box will do. :p

edit: nevermind. It looks like MSB did just that. :thumbsup: although I swear they weren't there earlier. :eek:

Yea, Yea, I had to take pics. LOL!

(heh, i even got a mailer too :p)

CandCfam

WOOHOO!
The Nautilus is going to be at a few of our local WalMart's next week. $149.98 will be their retail.

They won't be getting the EfTA in ANY of the local WalMart's though, but they did point out that it can be purchased at www.walmart.com.:rolleyes:

ZephyrBlue

I just called Graco and there will definately be more than 1 cover option, but the CSR said that it will be like any other cover selection- the store orders which print(s) they want and that's what will be available at that particular retailer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC