Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Closed Thread

Recaro Vivo and Vivo Light?

ok whats the differnce in these two seats are the belt guides any higher then the Compass B510?
    It looks like from the pics that it sits on a base or rails of some sort and it may be another one to consider.
    does any child mind the wings though those seem to be really big and not let the child see out the window

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Recaro Vivo and Vivo Light?

I am not sure about the compass.But my vivo is very tall.And my 6yo dd does not mind the wings she sleeps better on trips.This booster is very plush.Hope this helps.She is 58lbs and 49 inches.
    STRESSED IS DESSERTS BACKWARDS

Senior Community Member Mattkarn's Avatar

The difference between the Vivo and Vivo Lite is the cover material. I measured the belt guides in the tallest setting at 21 inches, I am not sure how tall the Compass is. Neither of my kids mind the head wings, they sleep better in them.

Edited to add: This is the best picture I have of what the base of the Vivo looks like, I am not sure what your asking about that.
    Last edited by Mattkarn; 12-31-2007 at 12:40 PM.

I was wondering what the whole bottom looks like

Senior Community Member Mattkarn's Avatar

Here are some others I had:

ok thanks it has the rail thing see what sits on the car seat looks like rails its not flat accross. This gives me another option for a booster for my car as long as the measurment is no greater then 10.5 inches accross the bottom.

Carseat Crazy

Here are some more pics for you. My 11 year old in it and it next to the turbo booster and parkway.

I have more if you need more

the recaro taller then the parkway? so its probley going to be taller then the compass then? could you by chance measure the bottom the part that sits on the seat it self kwim if not I can post a pic and put a line where i need it meausred. Does the recaro have any directions bout not hanging off the car seat at all like the turbo boosters do. Does you dd mind the wings.