Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

wife expecting TRIPLETS!!

The triplets are due in July and we have a 3 year old, a 5 year old and an 8 year old, all in booster seats. We currently drive a Grand Caravan and need something that can handle 3 infant car seats, 3 boosters and cargo. Any recomendations?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Re: wife expecting TRIPLETS!!

I would look into Sunshine Kids Radians for the 3-year-old and 5-year-old (they should still be harnessed) and possibly for the triplets. It is possible, however, that the triplets won't fit well in Radians (depending on their size, of course).

Congrats!

ETA: I just realized I think are you are asking about a VEHICLE, not seats. OOPS!

Sorry, I can't be a big help then.
    Last edited by Patriot201; 12-26-2007 at 06:38 PM.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

A Chevy/GMC Suburban or a Ford Expedition EL.

The 3-year-old would be much safer in a harnessed seat than in a booster, too. Same goes for the 5-year-old, depending on the child's size.
    Namegirl
    DD in Turbo
    DS in Turbo, Pioneer
    DS in Diono
    DD in Britax B-Safe

My bad. The 3 y/o is still in a 5 pt harness. 5 y/o is a big boy and is in a booster with the seat belt.

sorry i cant offer you any recommendations on a bigger car
    but
    congrats on the expecting triplets..

DS1- Regent 23kgs
    DS2- Regent 21kgs
    DS3 Graco Safeseat/ Marathon 11kgs

CPST Instructor

Your going to want to look at a large size SUV (Suburban/Yukon XL or Expedition XL) just for the pure fact you will have more cargo area then a minivan.
    Jenny
    Senior CPS Tech-Instructor & Mommy of 2 girls
    K1 12 yrs old- 61" & 100lbs in vehicle seat belt
    K2 10 yrs old- 59" & 92lbs in vehicle seat belt