I am so good!

skaterbabs

Take a look!!
Graco Turbo Booster, Britax Regent, Britax Marathon across the 2nd row of my '93 Suburban. And there's even plenty of room to buckle the TB!

Last edited:
ADS

Mama!

Wow, why does that Marathon look as tall or taller than the regent? I was always under the impression that the Marathon was a much smaller seat than the regent?

skaterbabs

My nephew and two neices are spending the night tonight and going to church with me tomorrow, so Sara (7) will go in the Regent (hopefully the harness will be high enough - I forgot to move it up for her. :whistle:), Corbin (10) will use the TB and Joy will use the MA, with the boys in their PWs as usual. I should be getting my 2nd TB back from the friend I loaned it to, so Sara probably won't ride in the Regent again after tomorrow.

skaterbabs

No, it doesn't hurt, but it wasn't simple. Last weekend I had the Regent on the 40 split, the MA in the center and the TB on the other side and Corbin couldn't buckle herself. I tried the Regent on the outboard of the 60 split with the MA in the middle and couldn't close the driver's side door. But with the MA outboard on the 60 split and the Regent center, it works as long as I don't try to fold/unfold the 40 split.

rachel3612

Senior Community Member
My nephew and two neices are spending the night tonight and going to church with me tomorrow, so Sara (7) will go in the Regent (hopefully the harness will be high enough - I forgot to move it up for her. :whistle:)

Hopefully she is a short 7 year old! My 7 year old is just at the top slots, a few more months and its outgrown! Of course she is tall for her age, she is only 53 lbs though.

skaterbabs

She's TINY. Just outgrew the MA by height this summer. lol The slots it's in are okay - just barely. if she were going to be here for more than overnight and using it I'd move them up. She's exactly AT them. I think next week I'll forgo trying to fit the Regent & MA in ad just use the 2nd TB. I just have to get it back from my friend first.

Tara

very impressive!
I remember having the SuperElite in the third row of ours and I didn't see any way of getting 2 other seats back there..wow..

skaterbabs

I *could* fit two Regents in the 3rd row, but the center would not be usable at all. (Not that it is anyway - there's just a lapbelt there.)

But now I'm back to the drawing board. Corbin (10) has outgrown the TB, and I only have two PWs. So I have to find CJ something else NOW....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC