Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

HBB for 2011 Odyssey plus 1

I have a very petite 5yo (37# 42inches) that will likey be in need of a HBB for occasional use in the next year. While I don’t feel she is ready yet, I would like to have the flexibility to booster train her.

What 30lb minimum HBB that fits on the center plus 1, latches in and allows for 3rd row access?

What 40lb minimum HBB fit those?

She is the last child & only non 5 stepper in the family. Digging through the archives I found the Oobr works but would love other options to consider.

Thanks,
    Mamabear to 4

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads