Best infant seat/stroller combo?

tobypuppy

Hi all,

My friends are expecting in February and I am in the market to get them an infant seat and stroller set, what would you recommend for a 2015 Honda CRV? I am torn between the Snugride Click Connect 35 with the Aire3 stroller or the onboard 35 travel system, but I have been out of the loop for several years.

Last edited:
ADS

flutie128

I personally think a nice stroller is a personal preference kind of thing. I personally really like the Baby Jogger City Mini or the Baby Jogger City Mini GT so with my last baby I got that stroller and an adapter for the Chicco Keyfit car seat I used. I tend to find the strollers that come with travel systems to be bulkier and heavier than the city mini I have though I have not personally tried the Aire3 or whatever stroller comes with the onboard 35.

tobypuppy

I would prefer to get a set because I am on a budget, have you heard anything about the Urbini Omni? I like that it turns into a bassinette and is quite affordable, I don’t know much about the car seat though.

flutie128

I have not research the Urbini much. I read either here or the facebook page that the stroller didn't hold up well though. I have always been happy with my Graco seats and I'm sure the stroller is pretty good since they are trying to compete with the Baby Jogger strollers. I honestly didn't love my Chicco Keyfit but I got in from a trusted friend and it worked for me since my other two kids were 9 and 13 when the baby was born.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC