Question Narrow backless booster with latch?

U

Unregistered

Our new van has seatbelts integrated into the seats, which means most boosters are too wide to work. Can anyone suggest a *narrow* backless booster with latch? Bonus if it also has cupholders!! TIA

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

So is the problem that the seat belt is under the edge of the base of the booster where it sits on the seat? How old, tall, and heavy is the child in question? What seat are you using now? If your child meets the minimum requirements, the Incognito pops into my head as a possible option.

Edit: the Incognito doesn't have latch, but it is soft and light enough that it has a lower risk as a projectile.

aeormsby

The incognito is surprisingly wide so I'm not sure that would work.

What vehicle also? Someone else might have experience.

Have you tried the Harmony Youth booster? It tapers so it might work.

The Incognito is wide at the front, but actually gets pretty narrow at the back by the seat. I can't get photos to upload for some reason, but my son has a couple of inches room on either side of the Incognito to buckle, where we can barely wedge a Turbo in the same space and can't buckle it at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC