CPST in Michigan who knows about CLEK

U

Unregistered

Hi

i am looking for CPST in Michigan- I live in Livingston County- and am willing to drive. I just want someone who is familiar with the clek install to help me forward face my child. right now its rear and she is driving my husband crazy since she knows how to unbuckle and takes straps off and turns her head facing him. he feels it is become a safety hazard to drive anywhere with her in the car. (he is the one that takes her to activities and such and now refuses until i turn the seat around). I just dont want to do it alone since i know i wont be able to install it right. thank you!

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

How old is your daughter? I am not sure if FF would prevent this from happening. Some people have had success using a button-up shirt to reduce access to the buckles. You would put the shirt on open, buckle her in, then button the shirt over the harness. This especially works if she is just opening the chest clip. Most young kids can't undo the crotch buckle when they are buckled and the harness is properly tightened, so the shirt trick can be a big help.

Do you have a Foonf or a Fllo?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC