Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Canada Britax Parkway SGL- can it be used without the lower connectors?

Hi, I previously posted a couple of weeks ago regarding which booster seat I should purchase for use in a Toyota Corolla 1995. One of the suggestions was the Britax Parkway SGL.
    We bought this car seat a few days ago and I've been reading through the manual but I cannot determine whether this booster seat can be used without the lower connectors. I feel quite certain that the Toyota Corolla 1998 will not have these connectors. Is it safe to use it without them?
    Does anyone know?
    Thanks very much.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Unregistered

Question Re: Britax Parkway SGL- can it be used without the lower connectors?

Anyone know if it's safe? I won't keep seat if it's not and we leave soon. Thanks.

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus Jeanum's Avatar

Re: Britax Parkway SGL- can it be used without the lower connectors?

Using the lower LATCH anchor/UAS connectors is optional not required by the Parkway SGL.
    Regards,
    Jean

DD1 Age 16, 66" Driver's Ed
    DD2 Age 12, 64" 5 steps

Click here if you wish to view the full size version of my avatar

Unregistered

Re: Britax Parkway SGL- can it be used without the lower connectors?

Thanks very much Jeanum.