Getting all new seats and a bit overwhelmed

scoutingbear

Due to my car being hit TWICE within one week (the second time with a brand new E2F 3-1) and having many seats expiring at the end of this year, I need to replace almost all my harnessed and high back seats.

Kids: 12 year old 5 stepper
10 year old 5 step in 8th seat of Van, backless boosters or incognito in all other vehicles/positions.
6 years. Harnessed most of the time but is a great booster rider. Rides in a HBB in grandparents car and carpools.
18 months. Will RF until at least age 4

The cars: Toyota Sienna where a 3 across is necessary across the back row. One tether in center. Captain chairs are often used for extra adults.
2009 Murano. Center seatbelt does not play nice with rear facing seats. 12 year old is a front seat rider if all kids need to travel in this vehicle.

The seats:
Milestone (no replacement necessary. Younger 2 both fit)
Radian65 (currently FF in murano. Expires 9/2016)--replace with ???
Radian80 (crashed.) replace with ???
Harmony defender (crashed--was center 3rd row harness mode). Replace with ???
Parkway--expires 11/2016 used for 6 year old in grandparent car. Replace with ???
HB turbo--expires 12/2016 spare seat for 6 year old. Replace with ???
Combi coccoro (crashed) --replace with ???
Harmony youth booster. Still good!!!
2 incognitos. Still good!!!!
E2F 3-1 (crashed). Replace with ??? Did not have extreme love for it FF and likely wouldn't use the booster mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC