For Sale or Trade Diono Radian R100 trade for Graco Nautilus or Argos.

melissa621

SOLD

I need to fund a Nextfit, so I'm selling this seat. It's in great condition. I used it for a flight and a month or so in our car. Comes in Stone, the cover is brand new. I'll also include the Daytona cover I purchased. The cover works as a spare, but a couple of the snaps popped off right out of the box. It great as a spare though. I have an AA, but I'm unsure if it will fit in the box or not. I'm thinking it won't. $120 + shipping from 33172. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Would trade for a Nautilus or Argos.

Last edited:
ADS

melissa621

I'd be willing to sell the cover, but like I said, 2 of the snaps came off near the seat of the cover. I can take pics if you'd like.

melissa621

Bump . Some fraying on adjuster strap. Diono said it was fine. I also have a Shadow cover (pictured) if anyone is interested in that. The last pic is from the back of the seat. I laid it down on our bumpy driveway and accident scratched the plastic $120 + shipping for choice of one cover and the red cover with missing snaps. I need this out of my house. I'm open to trades!

Attachments

• image-3693829069.jpg
    image-3693829069.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3234530744.jpg
    image-3234530744.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 26
  • image-714464826.jpg
    image-714464826.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC