Need some recommendations...

LimePink

Senior Community Member
I know next to nothing about strollers- I thought we had decided on a Maclaren, but I just want to know what other options are available...

• DD is 21 months- 2 in January
  • 23 lbs 33 inches, 13.5 inch torso with head that is off the charts...basically we need something fairly tall!
  • DD will be the only one to use it
  • Need something easy for the mall and possibly outdoors
  • I want a smaller stroller, but a bigger basket. Think Graco Quattro basket on a Maclaren. Yah, I just want as big of a basket I can get on a smaller stroller.
  • DD HAS to be sitting 100% upright- absolutely no recline- when there is a tray in front of her. If there's no tray, she couldn't care less.
  • I'd like a cup holder on the stroller if possible, or have the option to buy one to add onto it.
  • Price wise...under $200. I'd like to go under $100 but realize that won't happen, so I'll make this my Christmas present to myself.
  • I don't care if it's new model or not- I'll buy a 2005 or whatever if it's cheaper. Also open to anyone selling one that meets my criteria! :D
Alright, someone has to have some ideas for me! Thanks in advance!

I like this, but don't know a thing about it. Anyone have one, used one, liked it, hated it? 2006 Peg Perego Pliko Lite
http://www.albeebaby.com/pegpe20pllic1.html

Last edited:
ADS

jdchic3

I don't know that it's very easy to get a cup holder added onto a stroller that doesn't already have one. Unless it's for you, that might be easier... Anyway, fwiw we have a Mac Twin Techno and LOVE IT! I'd definitely purchase one of their products again. Although, I'd probably go with a regular P3. :twocents:

LimePink

Senior Community Member
Yes...should have made that more clear. I want a cup holder for me, not her...she won't let go of her darn sippy cup for anything!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC