Question Booster suggestions

michaelsmom0522

Hi everyone. Currently my son is in a Britax Frontier90. He just recently broke is collar bone and he cant sit in the carseat because the harness sits right on the bone where its broken... But he is going to be 9 in may. He currently weighs 53.5 lbs and is 50.5 inches tall. Should i just use his frontiers as boosters, or should i grab a booster. I really like the recaro booster and the britax booster does anyone have any suggestions or what are your opinions on boosters. Let me say this i wish he could still be harnessed because hes always leaning or reaching in a booster and i dont like it. But the situation is now that he needs to be in a booster. Please help ladies

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
You certainly can just use his Frontiers as boosters, but if you want to buy new seats, I can understand that, too!

I love the Britax Parkway SG/SGL, but it isn't the only "good" booster out there.

Do you want a high-back booster or a backless booster? If he leans, I would suggest a high-back.

michaelsmom0522

Yeah i definatly want to go high back i read somwhere that they had to change the booster belt position on the frontier 90 so thats why i was thinking of getting a booster i have one of those straps that goes in the middle where the crotch buckle goes but im not sure how all that works and im thinking of just getting a couple boosters anyway so i dont have to lug around the heavy frontiers but im just super indecisive and wanted to see what all of you think who have booster experiance thanks for the help also

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC