If anyone hears of where to buy Signo, pls let me know!

S

Spock1111

I don't have much time left, my daughter is 19 pounds and I have decided on getting the Signo. I really want to order it now, if anyone hears about a place that gets them in stock, please let me know. I don't want to back order it, I want to actually know when it is coming. Most places are saying "end of November" but that date will probably get pushed back too.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I'm sure people will start posting as soon as they see the seat in stock. Just keep an eye on this board & the Coffee Break forum.

lovinwaves

Per Recaro as of yesterday the Signo will start shipping to retailers Mid-November. Several retailers though will let you "preorder" if that is a route you want to go.

In the meantime (if this is the seat you really want) you could pick up a Cosco Scenera from Walmart, Sears, K-mart, or Target. They are about $30-$45 depending on where you buy it from, and if it is on sale. It rear-faces to 35 pounds, fairly easy to install, and for the price it makes a great second seat/spare seat.

ETA: Yes you are correct, the date could get pushed again.

VLsMom

I would also suggest getting a Scenera in the mean time if she outgrows her infant seat until you get the Signo. You'll always have it as a back-up seat for travel or a 2nd car. I have one and I really like it to travel with because its so lightweight. There is a really cute girly/pink/flowery cover it comes in along with a plastic fitted carrying bag.

S

Spock1111

Great idea about the Scenera. I'll see which comes first, the 2 pounds or the Signo. I'm afraid if my husband sees the Scenera though, he'll wonder why we are spending close to $300 on the Signo.

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC