ordering britax

U

Unregistered

I recently purchased a Britax bodyguard from a local USA Baby store. I paid too much but appreciated the fact that they were local and that they let me try the seat in my car with my child prior to purchase. They spent a lot of time with us, so I figured it was worth the extra....plus we needed the seat right away.

I also need another one so that my mom can have one in her car. The local store only had one in stock and I would really like to get a better deal on the second one since I know my child loves it and I feel so safe with it.

Here's my dilemma. How can you determine who is really an authorized dealer on the internet? I tried the Britax website and it was not helpful at all....it never would link me to a dealer. I see it at sites from $108 to $129. Any ideas on a reputable place to make my purchase would be appreciated.

Thanks! PS My son is 6 and loves the wings which were my major concern after reading a lot on these sites!

ADS

scatterbunny

BabyAge.com is a reputable site, and they have the Bodyguard for $108.89, also they have a 10% off special going right now, use coupon code 'emnov' at checkout. Shipping is $5.95, so the total order would come to $103.95. They have New Blues, Racer, Windowpane, Funky Denim, and Pretty Paisley--but are out of stock on the Pretty Paisley. Not that your 6yo son would enjoy the paisley print, LOL.

MyLittleTyke

Senior Community Member
I have ordered 2 seats (wizard and companion) from babyage.com in the past 2 months. Service is awesome and shipping is fast. They are a great site to work with.

Sara

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC