Britax Amazon Deal

ADS

Mom2natalie

I was going to see if I could use it on a parkway sgl and got this:
The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun.

Athena

I was going to see if I could use it on a parkway sgl and got this:
The promotional code you entered is for an offer that has not yet begun.

I'm hoping it works on the Parkway SGL too! Anyone know?

It looks like it starts at 3am tonight. So do I hope I am or am not up at 3am? :eek: Anyone know how long it'll go? Is it one of those super quick deals that only lasts for a couple hours?

P.S. Would it say "not for this item" versus "has not began" if it didn't work on the PKWY?

Athena

I'm not sure if it works in the parkway. I really want cub pink, but it is out if stock. I'll take any color for 30% off.

Where are all the cub pinks? I couldn't find cub pink in stock anywhere this week. If they offer $30 off the typical $128 price, I'm grabbing one! But I'm not optimistic as these offers often seem to be on only the more expensive seats or only the seats for the younger kids. Still, let's hope and cross our fingers! ;)

Last edited:

Mom2natalie

$30 would still be awesome! I have the Graco highback TB and TB with safety surround. They're great seats, but I think I want a seat that latches. My daughter has to always scoot/reposition these seats so she can buckle herself in.

steph

They also have a 20% off baby gear.

The Britax code didn't apply to the Roundabout but with the 20% off (and it was already on sale) I just scored a Classic RA for $106.39!!

Athena

So psyched. I didn't realize I still had my registry completion discount! I used that and this code and got an FR90 for $194 :jive:

That's awesome!

They also have a 20% off baby gear.

The Britax code didn't apply to the Roundabout but with the 20% off (and it was already on sale) I just scored a Classic RA for $106.39!!

What is the code??? Please! :D Does it work on the Parkways?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC