Buick Enclave vs Mercedes Gl450?

ADS

Hazelandlucy

I just knew that's what your update would say!! :D:ROTFLMAO:

Congrats & enjoy!! Did you buy brand new or what year did you end up with?

I got a 2014 Touring Elite. They actually sold the car to someone else why we were negotiating and I was so annoyed and wanting to walk away that they started offering all sorts of things! I ended up with a low price and the roof rack, cross bars, remote start, all weather floor mats, and a cargo net thrown in for free on the same exterior/interior car they found 2 hrs away.

I am excited! I tried everything. I did the Minivan first and didn't really appreciate it until I tried a bunch of others and then right at the end we tried it again and I finally got why they are so amazing!

henrietta

I got a 2014 Touring Elite. They actually sold the car to someone else why we were negotiating and I was so annoyed and wanting to walk away that they started offering all sorts of things! I ended up with a low price and the roof rack, cross bars, remote start, all weather floor mats, and a cargo net thrown in for free on the same exterior/interior car they found 2 hrs away.

I am excited! I tried everything. I did the Minivan first and didn't really appreciate it until I tried a bunch of others and then right at the end we tried it again and I finally got why they are so amazing!

What a great deal!!! Wonderful!! Congrats again. It really drives nice and all the features are great with kids.

DawgDad

That's awesome! We are going back and forth on upgrading our 2012 Touring to the 2014 Elite. Lots of convenience and safety upgrades between the two models makes it seem worth the hassle of getting a new car...plus my wife is itching for a new color (she has really like the silver...we have black right now).

FYI, if you are not going to use the roof rack, take the crossbars off your car. They will add unneeded wind noise while driving at high speeds (and mess slightly with your mpg). Just store them for when you need them. Congrats again!

Hazelandlucy

That's awesome! We are going back and forth on upgrading our 2012 Touring to the 2014 Elite. Lots of convenience and safety upgrades between the two models makes it seem worth the hassle of getting a new car...plus my wife is itching for a new color (she has really like the silver...we have black right now). FYI, if you are not going to use the roof rack, take the crossbars off your car. They will add unneeded wind noise while driving at high speeds (and mess slightly with your mpg). Just store them for when you need them. Congrats again!

Thank you! I won't put them on now until if/when need them.

tl01

Thank you! I won't put them on now until if/when need them.

I just sold my 2013 touring elite today and got the 2014 touring elite. Crazy me! They had added almost everything I wanted on the van with the 2014... And I had planned this since before I got the 2013. I got the white diamond pearl with truffle interior. Best part was we never went to the dealer. I knew what I wanted and negotiated by email and the dealer three hours away brought the van while I swam in my pool and I had a margarita. Then we signed the papers in like 10 mins.

Hazelandlucy

I just sold my 2013 touring elite today and got the 2014 touring elite. Crazy me! They had added almost everything I wanted on the van with the 2014... And I had planned this since before I got the 2013. I got the white diamond pearl with truffle interior. Best part was we never went to the dealer. I knew what I wanted and negotiated by email and the dealer three hours away brought the van while I swam in my pool and I had a margarita. Then we signed the papers in like 10 mins.

That is awesome! Definitely the way to buy a car!

DawgDad

Haha...that's how I just bought a '14 Elite on Saturday. We traded in our '12 Touring because of all the insane add-ons they put in the Elite! It's an awesome car and I have thoroughly enjoyed the new HondaLink compared to our last nav/tech package.

Only gripe I have (which is incredibly minor) is that I wish we could put something on the bottom screen instead of it just being the controls of the radio...like wall paper or some sort of screen saver. At least it lowers it's glowing after inactivity...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC