Which stroller?

chelle80

So i am trying to decide between the Mia Moda Cielo http://www.miamodainc.com/strollers/cielo.asp
and the Summer Infant Quicksmart Easy Fold http://www.summerinfant.com/strollers.htm
and i can't decide which one would be better, price doesn't matter(Albee has them for only $10 difference).

It looks like the Summer Infant would contain him more on the side, but it only has 2 reclines. I also read that to get it back upright is hard because you have 4 clips to refasten.

The Mia Moda looks like it has more padding, and i like the frabic selection better,lol(i like the Terra Cotta). And it has adjustable recline with just one strap.

I know both only go to 40lbs, but i have peanuts and at 16m, Colton is only 19lbs. And at 5.5ys Kaleb is only 38lbs. So i don't need a higher weight stroller. I just need one that will still leave room in my trunk with mom's wheelchair in there or one that i can tie down in the floorboard under his seat. Right now i have a Graco glider(or did have, i've returned it) and a britax preview.

ETA: Anyone have pics? Especically of how far they recline and how upright they are. TIA!!

Last edited:
ADS

happyfrog

probably not the answer you are looking for, but I personally ADORE my Inglesina Zippy. It's an umbrella folding stroller but when open is size of a 'regular' stroller. Mine is now over 4 years old and I ADORE IT!

It seems to be in the price range of your cielo stroller.

I was able to use a snug ride clipped into it and even now still use it with my 4 year old.

it fits nicely in any trunk and is truly ONE HAND open/close - so many times, I have a baby slung over one arm while i'm maneuvering the stroller open/closed. . . .

has a huge sun cover thingy on it and it has multiple reclines and i've even been able to remove parts of it to launder as i had a projectile puker . .. .

just something else to consider, lol.

BUT, if i were to choose one of the 2 you are thinking of, I'd get the one with the most padding and the widest seat. you'll get longest use out of it that way - esp since weight wise you said you're kids aren't big but their tushies grow and if you have jackets/etc on them it can get bulky and tight in a stroller seat. . . .(thinking from perspective of cold winters here where the kids get stroller rides often in heavy winter gear. . .)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC